An initiative spearheaded by the non-organizational group “Mugna ” of MT23- IJ students. The organization intends to highlight a COVID-19 Vaccination Advocacy (Debunking fallacies).
Abonales, Armada, Ancheta, Cisneros, Ibañez, Opolentisima, Tan, Taraya, Turtal and Zaragoza
With Ka-alam, Mugna sees..
…a world liberated from baseless facts and superficial misinformation, stemmed from lack of education and orthodox culture circulating the pandemic-stricken society;
…a community that opens up to knowledge, guidance, and enlightenment about the benefits of vaccines in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic; also establishes a knowledgeable and respectful discourse when exchanging information online;
…a group dedicated to serving thousands of people online in the scope of information dissemination and prevention of the growth of false news; and
…individuals waking up to the cause of spreading COVID-19 and vaccine-related information in the correct, ethical, and relevant way as much as possible, with the intention of making an uproar for themselves and the others.
Mugna aims to use Ka-alam to…
1. K-eep track on the various COVID-19 and vaccine-related information released/published daily and differentiate the reliable publications from those questionable ones.
2. Assign/appoint different workforces in the group where different knowledge and skillsets can be used on disseminating facts and preventing the propagation of misinformation about vaccines and COVID-19
3. A-bate the many falsities and fads about COVID-19 vaccination on society today while maximizing efforts on programs that do such activities.
4. L-ink the practices of people towards scientific concepts in hopes of debunking the myths and conventional thinking of some people who support not getting the vaccine.
5. Amend the obtained articles, publications, and other information that has proven questionable reliability.
6. Motivate the entire community to act now and get vaccinated to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with the help of disseminating information.
Are you still in doubt about getting vaccinated? For more COVID-19 vaccine information, here is a video to widen your knowledge about it. Enjoy and Always remember to keep safe! 😊
LET’S GET VACCINATED 💉
Learn more about the effectiveness of vaccines by watching this short video!
Want to learn more at this hour? We got you 😉 here’s a reliable source discussing how the COVID-19 vaccines work to protect us. Enjoy learning Ka-alamsters!
You’re now probably wanting to learn more about the vaccine side effects. Don’t worry! 𝗞𝗮-𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗺 got you covered😉
Check this Youtube video for additional information about the side effects of vaccines!
Heads up Ka-alamsters!🕵🏻♂️
Have you seen our debunked myth for today❓❔ If you haven’t yet, check this out👇
✨🎉TGIF🎉 ✨How’s your week so far? We hope you still got energy⚡ coz we have another myth to debunk today, yey! 🔍🔎🧐 Hmmm, what do u think about this myth❔❓💉COVID-… A32ADAA2-7C2B-4271-A37A-44C2FB0C71AD 3E8C0E27-25DC-4A4B-8458-6FC3441EE568 [Read more]– Janna Threza Armada (@jannaarmada) November 19, 2021
To know more about this issue, refer to these links below👇🏻👇🏻…[Read more]
Take a look at this news report from CNBC about the mass hysteria of “microchips in vaccines.”🕵️♂️ You would be lucky to know what actually happened here and how serious this misinformation is!
Additionally, take a look a the like-to-dislike ratio…😞 quite disappointing, don’t you think? Now, educate yourself, and don’t be like…[Read more]にゃ. 一, 二, 三. にゃ. 有り難! (nya. ichi ni san. nya. arigato!)
Have you seen the latest viral TikTok videos claiming that Covid-19 vaccines contain microchips that wou…
Quick test! Which is better, natural immunity or vaccine immunity? 🤔 Still confused? Check out our third 𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙄𝘿-19 𝙢𝙮𝙩𝙝 🕵️♀️ here in this link: https://getaprofessor.com/members/harmonaabonales/activity/124445/
If you want to learn more, here is an educational video for you to know how COVID-19 vaccines build immunity against the virus.
- Load More