@joseemmanuelcisneros
Active 2 years, 1 month ago-
Rosemehlyn Rizon Taraya posted an update in the group
Ka-alam 4 years, 10 months agoにゃ. 一, 二, 三. にゃ. 有り難! (nya. ichi ni san. nya. arigato!)
Have you seen the latest viral TikTok videos claiming that Covid-19 vaccines contain microchips that wou… -
Janna Threza Armada posted an update in the group
Ka-alam 4 years, 10 months ago👀 Eyes here Ka-alamsters! Here is our first myth to bust!🕵️♂️🕵️♀️There are some controversies about COVID-19 vaccines that it contain harmful ingredients that…
-
Ayessa G. Ibañez posted an update in the group
Ka-alam 4 years, 11 months agoNew organizational banner for this week 👀 Ka-alamsters, are you excited for next week’s Debunking Myths? 🕵️♀️🔍 -
Stefani Lynn Solutan posted an update in the group
iAnalytics Laboratory 5 years, 4 months agoHello! Here’s the direct link to our promotional video.
Remember to stay safe!MT14-I.mp4 – Google DriveMT14-I.mp4 – Google Drive -
Duchess Mariss Cloma posted an update in the group
iAnalytics Laboratory 5 years, 4 months agoMT14-I.mp4 – Google DriveMT14-I.mp4 – Google Drive -
Tahiya Fatima Q. Salik posted an update in the group
iAnalytics Laboratory 5 years, 5 months ago -
Getaprofessor posted an update in the group
iAnalytics Laboratory 5 years, 5 months agoThank you for inviting me here! 🙂
-
Mary Abbygale Cabahug posted an update in the group
iAnalytics Laboratory 5 years, 5 months ago